hello! I bought laser sister from pnp arcade, for some reason, if i print the bnw i get the whole picture, but if a print the color version, i only get the "first layer" kind of thing, i mean i do not get the background, with the laser girl and the falling boulder. Is it normal? Or do i have a computer issue?
A downloadable game
Paper Pinball is a dice game that tries to capture the feeling of playing pinball. All you will need is a pencil, three dice, and about five minutes.
Each round, roll two dice and fill in one of the scoring zones. Some zones need to be filled in a certain way, and most will cause some sort of effect, so the order you fill them in is important. If you ever can't fill a zone, you'll lose a ball. Lose three balls and the game is over. Try to fill as many scoring zones as possible while triggering multipliers, opening tunnels, and getting the coveted multiball.
If you'd like to play these games in glorious full colour, you can purchase them from PNP Arcade:
- 18/06/2018 Added New Board "Laser Sisters". Made some minor changes to "Hacker Wolves"
- 04/08/2018 Added New Board "Sherwood 2146"
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- New Table!Aug 05, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that happened! This is the first time I've heard of this particular problem. Have you tried re-downloading the file?
Nice, thanks for the update! Do I get it right that in Laser Sisters, only two of the three tunnels can be opened in a game? And for multiball, do I reduce the number of rolled dice from three to two when I lose a ball (instead of crossing one off)?
Lovely lovely lovely! Really like this and would like to see more tables. Had a few questions about scoring:
- Bumpers: Is the score the sum of all the bumpers?
- Ramps: Is the score the sum of all the ramp arrows?
- Targets: You say 5 points each and 10 points for a complete set. Is it an additional 10 points for the set? For example: 3-9-11. That's 15 points individually and I get 10 on top of that for a total of 25?
- Tunnels: "Worth twice the value shown" -- does this mean if I roll a 12 (two 6's), the total for that tunnel is 24 (12 x 2) or 12 (6 x 2)?
- I totally now realize that I was choosing between scoring individual dice (1d6) and sums (2d6). Not sure if changing "total" to "sum" in the first instruction would have fixed that for me. Just a note. Could totally just be me. :P
Going to be leaving some money right after this comment and trying again at lunch.
- For Bumpers and Ramps, you are using the sum total of all scoring zones of a type.
- The 10 points per set of Targets is in addition to the 5 per target. So, yes you have that correct.
- You write the sum of the dice in a Tunnel, and it gets doubled for scoring. So two 6s would be 24 points.
- I'll definitely take all of these confusing bits into account moving forward. The intent was that you use the sum each time, but I might make another table use dice splitting like you mention, that could be interesting.
Definitely don't change the 2d6 sum rule based on my feedback. I just misread it. Personally I had a lot more fun the 2nd time through when I was using the sum. Maybe for different tables that can change, but I did enjoy it more when I played it correctly.
On a side note: more please.