If you're interested in Paper Pinball, you should check out the Paper Pinball Holiday Gauntlet, 25 minimalist paper pinball, unlocked daily through December.
Paper Pinball is a dice game that tries to capture the feeling of playing pinball. All you will need is a pencil, three dice, and about five minutes.
Each round, roll two dice and fill in one of the scoring zones. Some zones need to be filled in a certain way, and most will cause some sort of effect, so the order you fill them in is important. If you ever can't fill a zone, you'll lose a ball. Lose three balls and the game is over. Try to fill as many scoring zones as possible while triggering multipliers, opening tunnels, and getting the coveted multiball.
The tables in black and white, are available here for any amount. Full colour editions of all 7 games are available here for $15, or you may purchase them individually at PnP arcade for $3 each.
- 19/01/2020 Set prices of all black and white versions to $0
- 31/12/2019 Added Sorcery School Sleuths
- 22/12/2019 Added Goblin Circus table, and a quickly revised version of Goblin Circus.
- 02/07/2019 Fixed a "thier" typo on all new tables. Removed the unnecessary x4 checkbox from Chromastodon. Gave Wolf Hackers SE a bit of its distinctive shape back. Have removed the original editions from the demo, it feels like that could confuse new players.
- 22/06/2019 Added New Boards, "Chromastodon" and "Championship Boogerball". Added Special Editions of all previous boards. Added Full-Colour editions of all boards.
- 18/06/2018 Added New Board "Laser Sisters". Made some minor changes to "Hacker Wolves"
- 04/08/2018 Added New Board "Sherwood 2146"